Frames tend to rust out under and around the rubber body mounts from years of moisture. As seen this body mount was not even supported by the frame so the body panels were sagging including the door gaps where they meet the fenders and qter panels.
We started by cutting out the rust until the metal thickness was to factory specs on all outside edges.
We made a template with the correct size opening and laid it out for proper fit.
We then made a steel patch in the proper thickness and mig welded it in place.
The welds were then ground down smooth then the other 60% of them in need of repair were also restored. We will now media blast the entire frame and prime it.